Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Illinois/Moving In

Moving is not shown as FUN in the dictionary!!!!

My grandson, Joseph, had three of his friends help unload the trailer and truck.  They were great...very nice, respective and fun young men.

 Now it's putting everything where it goes and weeding thru two house full of well, almost everything.  definitely going  to take time and patience.

Our dogs, Olive and Gizmo are getting along and have become buddies.  They love all the smells while walking

Illinois:

GREEN!  I have been walking the dogs three-four times a day.  The neighborhood is really, really nice.  A couple of blocks to a lake, nice walking paths and streets and I love the houses and trees and yards and fall decorations.  Temperature is a bit chilly at night but up in the mid to high 70's.  I know, the snow hasn't started yet and I will deal with that at that time.  Got to get used to the area and the streets/roads but I have seen a lot of little areas that I can't wait to just walk around.  So far neighbors are very friendly and I can't wait to meet them little by little.

Oh, those that know me know that I am a patio/outdoor person.  I LOVE my patio.  I am basically in the basement, the bedroom is the front of the house with a dividing wall making  the living room is to the back with a walk out patio (above is the main floor deck) which is basically covered and it's paved.  Can't wait for spring and starting a raised garden and plants.

More to come


No comments:

Post a Comment