Friday, October 9, 2020

Feelings

I had a very good friend tell me that  by moving I have left a hole in their heart.  I didn't think about that earlier but it is true.  You think about that when someone dies, but moving away from family and friends does the same thing, both ways.  Yes, we are all just a call and text away from each other but it just isn't the same.

There for a while I thought I was not a people person.  Someone that needs that interaction.  I realize now that that is not me. Maybe at times you just want to be alone.  However, overall, I love interacting with people.  As they say "...she knows no strangers..."  I can talk to anyone, anywhere, anytime...that is if I really want to.  And, some of the things I say...usually in a question, compliment, answer or statement.  While walking the dogs I always acknowledge other walkers, bikers, etc.  But, I am definitely going to need to get out there and meet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment