Saturday, November 27, 2021

Travels

Traveled to AZ from Chicago before Thanksgiving.  I was prepared for a nightmare but was not so bad.  The plane that was to go from Chicago to AZ was 1/2 hour late but everything went very smoothly from boarding to arriving.

I was very happy to depart the airplane to really nice AZ weather.  A little wind cooled the night but the next week was very nice.  I even had shorts on.

Had a nice chat with friends and a very nice dinner with Matt, Kelley and the boys.  Brandon, as usual, was excited to butter and spice up the turkey.  I think he likes the spices more than anything.  Matt, of course, had a ham steak (he just is not a turkey/chicken fan) and the sides were delicious as well. 

I made sure to take my meds but did end up laying down for most of the rest of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment