Wednesday, April 13, 2011

VACATION AT HOME

WOW...it is amazing how much you can do when you are home all day for a week. I am a list person and my list was a long one I thought. However, with Ron's help, the list is almost completed.

Junk gone from the back yard, garages cleaned and organized, rooms and closets totally cleaned, drawers rearranged, clothes sorted thru, weeds pulled, even the ceiling fans are cleaned and I still have a few days to go!!! I LOVE it.

Got to do some CFR paperwork and I have a very dear friend that I am visiting with too. Ron has been great...I know that I can drive him crazy with all the "to dos" but a lot of these he also wants done so that helps. So we have been working togeher on a lot of these projects. Of course there are more to dos from completing some of the other ones...another time!!!

Got to get that Power Ball ticket for tonight...who knows I could be home a whole lot more with that win!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment