Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The UK

I will have more to write about this.

Jennifer, Jon, Joe and Joci could be moving to the UK this year...actually it could be next month. You just don't move there and start working. It is amazing how many and what hoops you have to jump thru to be able to get a work visa and be "accepted" by them.

I have gone thru the "Oh NOS" and sadness of not having them here, near us. However I am now at the point of acceptance of the great adventure this is going to be. And you betcha Ron and I are in the process of renewing our passports and probably will not be traveling anywhere but there for a while.

I know that there is Skyp (sp?) but that still is not the hugs and kisses we are used to so that will be hard but it will be interesting seeing how Joe and Joci change and how they process all those changes.

It will be great for Jennifer too. I can see her writing about the move and taking photos along the way. Her blogs will be so interesting.

It is a very nice compliment for Jon as well. He will be training his company's software (I believe) and will be traveling around Europe as well.

Like I said...there will be a lot more of this subject coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment