Friday, December 18, 2009

Tragedy

Well, not really a tragedy but...I can't find my 80s, yes 80s, green mood lipstick. One day I was in Big Lots and found a whole discounted tray of it and bought about 10 tubes. However, I am now on my last tube. I know, it never turns the right color, it's green, etc. etc. etc. However, I liked the color it turned on my lips and it pretty much stayed on all day...so now what do I do. I guess I'll have to go on line and see if there are any distributors out there.

I have tried so many expensive lipsticks and have yet to find one that I really like and that actually stays on your lips for more than half an hour. Maybe some one out there will have an idea of what to try.

Anyway, let me know if you come across the GREEN lipstick!!! :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment