Friday, December 11, 2009

Successful Meeting

I was privileged enough to be included in a meeting last evening with the leadership of Casting for Recovery National.

I love that these two ladies are very powerful, professional woman, But...what I really love is that they are very common ladies. Now I mean that VERY nicely. Not high maintenance...but are attractive, very down to earth, knowledgeable and smart. Easy to talk to, very caring and locked onto the vision of CFR. I can learn a lot from them and look forward to working with them.

I love that even though there is nothing wrong with the organization, they see many areas of change that will be for the better for all. Easier ways to do things, not just for the programs but for the doers as well. Change can be hard but change can also be very good and the spark that many programs need.

I am excited that we will be growning the AZ CFR program. We will be reaching out not just to more and more organizations but we will be able to assist more of the survivors out there with this wonderful education/wellness/recovery program.

No comments:

Post a Comment