Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend

Wonderful weekend. Ron and I and another couple went to PineTop to a cabin of a good friend for the weekend. Left Friday afternoon and back on Sunday afternoon. WOW...what a difference altitude makes. I think the nights were in the high 60s and the highest day was maybe 85. Just perfect...almost always a little breeze.
Drove around, fly-fished a bit, worked on a puzzle, read a little and...yes...did a bit of Karoke. And for me to consider another day is really something. I really did just relaxed. I did miss our little ones so the first thing back we had to go see them. Joe is soooooo excited about school and telling us all about it. Joci was a little quiet but was excited to show us what all she had in her new "non-school" backpack. No doubt she misses being around Joe during the day.
Brandon was in the spa with his dad...so happy...he loves the water. His hair was all curls. He was in a great mood.
Than back home, and relax again. I don't know why but we were both exhausted and went to bed early.
Great Weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment