Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Over My Head???

Okay, I need to plan an alumni event for 98 + people. Now not all will attend but I would hope at least 50 attend. How in the world do I do this? I have asked for some suggestions but I'm finding that this might not be a good idea as there are too many ideas. I know...look thru them, pick the best and go with it....!
Organization is the key word! Expense is another key word. This isn't going to be on the government so it will need to have a lot of donations (time, printing, food, drink, location, etc. etc. etc.). I know some really great people and companies that will definitely want to assist and that is such a blessing.

I've looked on the internet...found some helpful information and have denitely decided that I can not do this alone. Sooooo, I guess I need to get busy. I'll keep you informed as to how it is going. I'm not asking for suggestions...BUT...if you have experience and can guide me a bit that would be great.

More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment