Thursday, April 23, 2009

Crocheting

I could just kick myself for not learning how to crochet from my mom. She could do those cute little dollies with the tiny little thread while carrying on a conversation.

I got the basic down and actually completed a little neck scarf for Joceyln. Now there are errors if you look real close but hey, I thought it was a good start. I have now gotten thread and thought that maybe I'll make "everyone" a scarf. What is funny is that it is actually quieting and calming. I just didn't think I would have the patience to sit and do this. AND, when I look down at my hands I think of mom.

I looked at a couple of books, which are very expensive, but I think I need to maybe take a class or two...I'm more visual and I think I would pick it up quicker.

I'll wait and see....and...will take pictures of the end result(s)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment