Thursday, April 23, 2009

Catch Up

Wow, it's been a long time since I have typed anything on the blog. So..........

My sister Lorraine, and her husband, Roscoe came to visit. It's been a year since we have seen them. They are from Indiana and have been visiting Arizona since we moved here in 1979. Lorraine is ten years older than me and is like my mom. Roscoe is a jewel and is more like a brother than a brother-in-law. I would love for our whole AZ family to make the trip back to Indiana for a 4th of July get together or a family reunion. There have been so many marriages and births and time passes so quickly.

I actually took off 7 work days without calling ino work and it was great. I did check my e and voice mails but that just helps when you come back to the office from not being so overwhelmed with them. I did stop in and show my sister my office and before I could leave had to do some things, so I got out of there as fast as I could. Afterall, this is a vacation. I told them my cell phone was on but there was no guaranteers as to how fast it would be answered! :0)

Also took some time off from Casting for Recovery. Well, I did do some phone calling and some begging (donations). The retreat is in 4 weeks. There is a lot of prep but the retreat is so worthwhile!

So, I'm back and active!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment