Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Secret

It's been out for quite a while now. There's the book and DVD but I really like the CDs. There's 4 of them in the pack. After having listened to all of them while driving, I keep #2 very close and play it often. After suggesting it to someone they stated that they stopped listening after the first CD mentioned religion. It's not about religion, it's about you. It really is...keeping listening.

What does it boil down to? Believe and honor yourself. It's your universe. You have control over it. You do not depend on others for everything, you depend on yourself.

Ask...Believe...Receive That is what I have hanging on my wall in my office.
When you get up in the morning, before you get out of bed...stretch and ASK for a wonderful day, put yourself in that mood to believe and receive a wonderful day. Be sure to thank your universe for what you have and can do.

Another term I love is "Attitude of Graditude." Always be thankful for what you have. When we look around, really look around, we all have so much to be thankful for in our life.

So there it is...make 2009 a great year....YOU make it a great year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment