Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cinderella

Jocelyn, our little 3 year old is having her Cinderella Birthday Party this Saturday the 17th. Her actual birthday was December 29th but with the holidays, etc. it got postponed.
Anyway, I have been looking for a very CHEAP wedding dress that I can dye blue (or whatever color it comes out as in the blue category) and wear as her "Fairy Grandmother." Concept is great...see old wedding dresses at garage sales and Goodwill all the time, right? Nope...since I have been looking I have found a couple but they want $100 for them. Now I know that they were probably only worn once but I am a true "Garage Saler...it's not new...it should be cheap!"
Than Jennifer asked if I had really looked at the book to see what her fairy Godmother was actually dressed like...well I looked at the book but come on, I truly believe that Jocelyn would rather have frills and ruffles.
So, who knows if I'll find one in time, the clock is ticking...

No comments:

Post a Comment