Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Visit

I am so happy that I was able to visit with my sister in Indiana this last weekend.

I have not been very good health wise these last few weeks and it was possible that the weather would not allow us to travel.  And my sister seems to be getting worse health wise too.  I was afraid that I would not be able to see/hug her before she passed. 

This is my sister that has always been like my mom.  And she and her husband had/have been like grandparents to our kids.  She is in the care  center and in the medical section.  She does not recognize me and in this trip she slept most of the time.  She is not doing well and I feel her final journey is near.  I was able to feed her and sit with her...to tell her how much I loved her.

It didn't matter that she was asleep most of the time and didn't interact with me.  I read and colored and was there if she needed me for anything.  This visit really was more for me.  I needed to see her and hug her and be ready to say good by.



No comments:

Post a Comment