Thursday, January 27, 2022

Memories

 While I have been coloring, puzzling, crocheting, etc. I have been having a lot of flash back type memories.  My mind will wonder a bit and I feel like I am 15-20 years (more or less) back, on a road somewhere in the North West, turning the curves, looking out at the dark forest or coast line.  Other times it could be any down town area in a huge city or a small village/town.  I actually have to look up and feel that I get a clear glance, like I was actually there.

I also have been thinking a lot about Ron... things we have seen and people we have met.  We did so much together.  Had sooo much fun.  I was not always the "met no stranger type" person, but I believe I have become that type person from Ron.  If only I had become that person earlier in my life.

I wish I was healthy, able to get out and help others.  Maybe I should have done more for others as I was healthier.  But, that is the past and we can't change that.  I need to just do my best from where I am not, at this time.  I am hoping that from my cancer they can learn something that will help/guide another patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment