Thursday, January 7, 2021

What The Hell

I was so upset watching TV yesterday.  To me it was just like 9-11...glued to the TV, unbelieving what I was seeing, not wanting to keep watching, however needing to see where and what the ending would be.

Starting with the BLM riots (and peaceful protests) and now this.  Where are we.  I thought I was in a third world country not America.  Of course in the past we have had riots as well, but this?

AND, I have to believe that not all those that were there were there to destroy.  I am reminded of the MOB story that I have told so many:

   A person walked around the corner of town where at the end of the street a man with a noose around his neck, sitting on a horse with a bunch of people yelling around him.  Supposedly he had stolen a horse and the crowd was shouting and unruly.  As the man got closer he was pushed to the front of the crowd, closer to the horse.  He got so involved that all of a sudden HE hit the rear of the horse and, well you know what happened.  He was asked later why he hit the horse and he said he has no idea and didn't even know why the man was in that situation.  He basically just got into the mob and situation.

I think a lot of that happened yesterday.  However, I also believe that we don't know who all led the mob.  Either way, wrong, just wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment