Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Kind of Like Hiking

 Found a new walking route.  It is a lot like hiking in that shall we say "rolling hills!"  It's 1.8 miles and at this time takes me 45 minutes to walk.  Also around the lake so some of the homes are very unique in size.  I always wonder who lives there, how many live in that huge home.  The styles are all different and I even wonder how they get out of their driveways when it's snow and ice.

Lots of people walk so you see quite a mix of ages and dogs.

It was snowing (here they are more apt to say flurries) and Jocelyn and I dress up all warm and did my walk.  It was so nice.  Not only did we talk a lot but walking as the snow was coming was very zen.

We'll see if when the snow is really high on the ground if I continue, however I am ready with boots and all to go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment