Thursday, January 14, 2021

NEW

Well, it's time to get new doctors.  My new PCP is very young.  Very informative, knowledgeable, and interesting.  I have a lot of past information and they were not able to review past records (I have to transfer to the right technical device) so we started from scratch.  So, I know have referrals to oncology,  gastric, bones, etc. etc. etc.\

So, I am getting ready for all the tests, etc. to see if I am alive!  I am looking forward to the neurology testing.  I have a family history of dementia and this is testing for that.  I do feel I am forgetting a lot of things and I am worried about the future.  So, it will be interesting.

I do have a lot of pain and problems with my stomach and intestines, however, I feel that is just results of the past cancer etc.

I want to live my life, but I will not be held captive by the medical world.  So....the future will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment