Thursday, December 31, 2020

Looking back

Been watching a lot of "outdoor"..."off the grid"..."wild life" type TV shows lately.  I wish that Ron and I had tried that in our youth.  We always talked about owning a "Guest Type Ranch"  place and just never got there.  Later I always said we would probably come back in our next life as an animal on a ranch.

I know that Ron would have loved that...living off the grid, well, with a few modern things.  I know that we would have been able to do that.  Him with his knowledge and me not the princess type gal, working together side by side.

Doing a lot of hiking, exploring, work (probably hard work), but together.  I'm not so sure our kids would have loved it.

As they say, do it now, don't wait until you are too old and can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment