Sunday, November 1, 2020

Adjusting

Yes it is an adjustment...moving anywhere.  However, I have gone to extreme heat to potential extreme cold for me.  AND, there are so many that I am missing.  Also, thank goodness for GPS!

As I drink my morning coffee, looking out over the upper deck I miss walking with my coffee on the patio and yard in AZ.  However, I have been so busy.  Unpacking boxes, even tho they are all marked it is still a chore finding everything.  I also am moving boxes from one spot to another and than back again.  I just have to slow down and realize that it will all get done, just not at one day/time.  Finding out what is needed and what is not takes some time.

 As I am adjusting, so is Gizmo.  He doesn't have his doggie door so he and Olive (Jen's dog) and I are doing a lot of walking.  It's chilly and Gizmo hasn't yet understood that the quicker you do your business the quicker we can go back inside.  Hopefully he will have learned this by the time snow flies.  Soon he won't just have a leash he will have a little coat and probably boots...I will have to video his first walking in the boots!

Well, need to get to those boxes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment