Tuesday, November 4, 2014

First Class....Coach

OMG...night and day. Well maybe not that extreme. I have never flown first class and was able to via the miles collected by my son-in-law from all of his travels. My daughter, Jennifer and Jon sent me a first class ticket to visit them in Chicago from Phoenix last weekend...the end of October. OK, first boarding...great! Why yes, I would love a glass of wine. Definitely the beef with the appetizer and nuts and roll and OMG it was wonderful...wait...I am talking about Airline Food here...it was wonderful. (Ron would have been impressed!). Oh, and in glass and china...Oh yeah. I have to admit as I was getting ready to stand in the pre-board line I just felt like "I don't belong here" However...why not...? I was a little disappointed that I sat next to (going and coming) a young (40ish) business man...suite...sit down, connect up and leave me alone type guys. I don't like to chatter a whole flight but come on...hello, I'm so and so. Oh well. It was great...TSA special security...a quick line...pre boarding...food...lots of room...wonderful and I just can't say thank you JJ and Jon enough. Yep...Coach will never be the same again!

No comments:

Post a Comment