Sunday, January 12, 2014

I Rode a Segway!

Today I took riding a segway off my bucket list. And, hopefully, will do more of it later. I was so apprehensive watching everyone getting trained and riding off like little birds leaving their nest.

It was my turn and I have to say the guide was an excellent teacher. I was up on it and riding off, another bird out of the nest. It was amazing how you, it stays upright. It goes where you want it to go with very little effort. Before long I was out there with the other seven flying along, taking the curves and having a ball. I went to the tour at Desert Ridge instead of Tempe Lake because they go thru the desert, not just thru the walkways in the neighborhoods. And I enjoyed that.

Jennifer and Jon and the kids got me a Groupon at a very reasonable cost for Christmas. Jennifer went with me and took some photos. Hopefully I can upload/download them so you can see how much I enjoyed it. I highly recommend doing this to everyone.
Hi Hi Hi Hi!

Devin, my sweet instructor was great!

"Am I really doing this?"


"Sure"

"Okay, I CAN do this!"

And I'm off...

"THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!"



Part of the trail out in the desert...with hands

Look, Ron...no hands!
January 12, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment