Monday, January 20, 2014

A Fun and Busy Weekend

I love it when at the end of a weekend you feel you have accomplished so much...maybe even feel a bit like you have to go back to work to rest!  I know I drive some crazy but just have to get out and be busy especially with outside projects.  Love a little garage selling too.

We're getting ready for a garage sale next weekend so had lots of stuff to gather (still gathering) and will need to clean and dust things off and put on tables and be ready to go early on Saturday.

Had a wonderful dinner and hot tub dip with friends Saturday night.  Definitely enjoyed the dip...good for the joints, muscles... and of course good conversation...well everything was good!

I started the weekend out with babysitting my little guys and staying over and waking up with them Saturday morning.  They were so much fun and enjoyed just visiting first thing in the morning. Ron and I and the kids used to all end of on our king size bed just laughing and talking the same way.  And, I didn't have to make breakfast! :)

Well, more to come...just had to talk about a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment