Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I AM BACK!!!!

YES, I am alive!!

WOW, August 9th was the last time I have posted. Sorry, time just passes toooooo quickly.

Lots has happened. Ron and I went to Florida on vacation. Our entire office moved 19 miles south into a new building and I was the move "go to" person. Our little ones are growing like weeds. I have been chosen as one of three women to win the Harlequin Romance "more than words" award for 2012. Recognition and dollars for Casting for Recovery. Kitty Weimelt and I are co-coordinators for the Arizona Casting for Recovery program. CFR had their national conference here in Arizona in October. Got lots going on with CFR. Just got back from 5 days at the Phoenix International Sports Expo at the Cardinal's stadium. Going to have two retreats this year so lots of planning to do too.
Changing PCP...this is big to me. I have been with my doc for about 15 years. Just feel a change is needed.
And why is time flying by so fast???

Anyway, I promise more to come very very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment