Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Beautiful BRA

I'll bet that got your attention!!! Photos will be added real soon!!

I am in the process of decorating a pink bra with all kinds of sparkles to be auctioned off at the first Casting For Recovery (CFR) "BIKE RUN"...yes I said Bike Run!!!

May 1, beginning at 10:00 at the Renegade Classics Outlet Store (3102 E. Cactus Road, Phoenix) going to Arizona Biker Leathers, Connolly's Sports Grill (lunch), Bartlett Lake and ending up at the Dirty Dogg Saloon. FUN...FUN...FUN!!!!

You don't have to have a bike to enjoy this event. We are also looking for some volunteers to be at the CFR tables at each location. Come on out and support CFR and have a good time too!!!

There will be give-a-ways and the Beautiful Bra Auction at the end. I am definitely going to have pictures on my blog after this event!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment