Thursday, March 25, 2010

SPRING CLEANING

I WISH I was as good as my one sister on spring cleaning. You can eat off her floors/walls/window sills/you name it. She was taught cleaning by our maternal grandmother and is the best. We are planning on visiting there in July and she is already at it!!

So, this morning I looked around and boy do I have a lot of cleaning to do. It's really hard to stay indoors when the weather is getting so nice and there's all kinds of cleaning and things to do outside. But I have to go thru the closet, thoroughly clean the bedroom. bed, windows, drawers, etc. ...and that's just the spare bedroom. My neice is coming for a visit in April and I will have to find another place to throw my clothes...you know, the ones that are cleaned but you just don't take time to put away when the bed is handy!!!!!

Now, Ron is estatic. He has a new Romba...the little circle sweeper that moves on its own from room to room. It was either a Romba or a dog and you don't have to feed the Romba. You would have thought it was Christmas time and he just got the gift he asked for. I had gone to bed early and he even woke me up to show it to me when UPS delivered it the other evening! He was waiting on a spa part that he needed the next day and the delivery of the Romba was like icing on a cake! So I don't have to worry about the floors in my cleaning.


I really do hate cleaning windows but it is time even if they will be opened. It's also a good time to pitch things and go thru paperwork.

So I think this weekend is going to be very busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment