Monday, October 12, 2009

Tile Update

Okay...it is ALMOST all down. We have the doorway to the hallway, behind the refrigerator and in front of one cabinet to lay down the tile. Than grout that and from the stove to the refrigerator and we are DONE!!!! (I believe I was doing a bit of wishful thinking when I posted last Wednesday).

Poor Ron, he was glad to see me off to work today so he could get some rest. We actually got a few other projects completed but the tile was the biggest. It really looks great!!!!

So my vacation was not a typical vacation where you go somewhere to visit, site see, or relax. This was my type of vacation...where you complete things. Of course that meant that Ron didn't get to go either...but we are hitting Vegas in November so maybe that will make up for it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment