Thursday, October 1, 2009

Friends

There are all type of friends.

Ron and I have been married for 42 years and I consider him my very best friend...I can tell him anything...and pretty much discuss everything...and know when not to!! :)

I have work friends. Some you do activities with outside of work but most you do not. I have a friend that I used to work with and we still get together for lunch or happy hour. This is rare because usually when you leave or change work the friends slowly disappear.

I have "old" (for many years) friends. One of my best friends I have known since kindergarden.

I have neighbor friends, both from past locations and current locations.

I have organizaiton friends...we meet...work together...accomplish many things together.

I have family friends. (Just because they are family doesn't mean they are your friend!)

I have male friends and I have female friends...so different in so many ways!

I have a couple of "fly by the night" friends. You very seldom see or talk to them but once in a while they just appear.

BUT...I HAVE Friends!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Donna,
    Thank you for recommending my book, "To Lead is to Serve." (Google alerts let me know.) It was generous of you - as is your blog, helping others.
    Shar McBee

    ReplyDelete