Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Light Rail


Virgins....yep that's what Ron and I were last night...Light Rail Virgins...not today!!! :):):)

We attended a small event with another couple and we decided to park and ride the light rail. It really didn't take that long to get downtown and it was not overly crowded. I know we could have driven perhaps a lot faster but that's the point...we did not have to drive. It cost us $7 for the roundtrip for both of us.

Actually, I found it was a lot like riding the bus. however I did feel it was easier getting on and off and perhaps a bit cleaner from the last time I rode a bus.

I do think I will take the little ones for a ride. I think they would find it different and perhaps a little exciting...just get on...ride downtown...get off and on again and ride back...but in the daytime so they can see everything. Pretty inexpensive entertainment...and sometime to talk about too.

No comments:

Post a Comment