Monday, June 22, 2009

What People Don't Suspect

We had a really nice Father's Day. The morning Ron and I did some plant watering and straightening up around the house and got in some groceries.
At noon we went to our son's and enjoyed an excellent lunch and of course playing with our little one (who is doing great now that he is out of the hospital and finishing up his meds!!!)! They love playing cards and have taught us a couple of new games. We hadn't played cards for years and are starting to get back into it. The comments, discussions and of course the "We Won" were very enjoyable.
Than dinner at our daughter's which encluded a very nice meal, playing with our little ones AND being introduced to hero guitar (I think that's the name!)!!!
Jennifer made the remark that I would be the last person she thought would enjoy that but she forgets that I am very competitive, especially when it's just me and not a team. I know, I'm supposed to be a team player and I am when it's necessary. BUT, I do like to try some things and I love it when I can win or excell. I take more dares than you would imagine and I don't mind the embaressment if I get to have fun. Sooooooo, I'll be playing more of this! Now, where's the WII?????

No comments:

Post a Comment