Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Your Bucket List - Kind of

 Whether or not we realize it or not, we all have a kind of bucket list of things we have or want to do in our life time.  I started mine and I have found that Wow, I really have done a lot in my life time.  I also know that Ron was a very big reason I have accomplished so many.  Many of them I would not have done without him.

Here we go:

Married and Widowed

2 children and 4 grandchildren

Traveled inside and outside the States and in Europe

Para-sailed

Scuba dived lessons

Racquetball

Drove cross country by myself (and gobs of times with Ron)

Cancer  x 3 (and all the surgeries and treatments that went with them)

Employed

Traveled by Airplane

Operated a motorcycle by myself

Boating on Lakes and Oceans

Water Skied

Snow Skied

Ran 10 Ks

Gardened

Fly Fishing

Helped build new home

Fired from a job

Rode on a train

Smoked Cigars

Wine Tasting

Road Horses

Hunted (got an elk)

Camped

Rode a Sedgway

Golfed

Fired guns

Voted

Operated controls on small airplane

Moved cross country x 2

Puzzeler

Painted

Kereaoke

Played French Horn

Sewed

Put up hay / planted field tomatoes

Scrapbooking

Bunco for Breast Cancer Survivors Events



No comments:

Post a Comment