Thursday, February 10, 2022

Mirror

Do you ever look in the mirror and have to do a double take, wondering who that is...when did I start looking like this?

Every morning, brushing your teeth, washing you face, etc., etc., you glance in the mirror but you don't really look at yourself.  And, when you do, you have to wonder when did I change so much.  All the little (and bigger) brown spots, wrinkles, oh so many wrinkles, discolorations, bumps, 

In my case it's different in that I have and still am losing a lot of weight.  So, not only am I dealing with the above changes, it looks like my face has sunken areas as well.  I used to wear make up every day and that is definitely a good cover up for all these flaws.  Now, not wearing make up much anymore they all are appearing much bigger and increasing in numbers.

Just another observance in this final journey of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment