Saturday, March 13, 2021

I Don't Know...

why it is so hard for me to post on Facebook, especially about the new cancer.  I have asked Jennifer to be my spokesperson.  Maybe it distances me from it all...maybe it is too personal...I don;t want it to sound like whining instead of informational, who knows.....

I want family and friends to know what it going on.  I could e-mail all and then that ends up being a full time event of keeping up with everyone.  No, Facebook is the best avenue.  AND, right now I am in the doctors' offices or getting tests daily it seems.  Because of the surgery coming up fast there are lots of paperwork and plans that need to be in place (you know, all of those what ifs) .

I believe I am an optimistic person, but boy, sometimes it is hard to stay UP.

Just needed to say this.

No comments:

Post a Comment