Thursday, July 31, 2014

AIR

AIR CONDITIONING....definitely a MUST in Arizona especially in July and August. How in the world can your AC be frozen over when it is encased in metal, on the top of your roof with the temperature of 106 and the Sun beating down on it? Is that really possible??? Well it is. So I had to put a new AC/Heat unit on my roof. WOW...it should be made of gold or at least have gold in it somewhere. And the best part is I now have a new thermostat that I can actually utilize. It even has a light that comes on so I can check it at night without turning lights on. I love it. However, the silver lining is that it is replaced, and I should have no problems again for a long time. That is piece of mind if nothing else. AND, of course the cool air when I walk inside from the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment