Friday, September 9, 2011

Adventure - of course continued

So Jon and JJ had some errands and the kids and Ron and I ordered in Pizza with American Sausage!!! It was pretty good. Maybe we were just hungry, but all in all, pretty good. So we are watching Dr. Who...ask Joe, he knows all about it!!

Their house is just like in Harry Potter. I will have to get a photo and put up. Small but very nice. I don't know how anyone gets their cars (which are all really small) into them. The patio is very nice. Just like on House Hunter International...refrigerators small, bathrooms small, no laundry rooms. I am very surprised about the lack of storage. Maybe that is why the garages are so small...can't get car inside so use as storage.

I have been called LOVE by three people...mostly store people. JJ has on her bog English to English. It is funny the words they use to explain/describe same things as us. You will have to check it out as I have had her add more.

They say Hi-ya in meeting and Cherry in leaving. So far pretty easy to understand. I'm sure they think we talk weird!

I seem to be all over in the blog but want to say so much.

Going to the Market tomorrow morning. Not just foods but all kinds of items. Even hair cutters/barbers. Will take more time and look around.

More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment