Friday, September 9, 2011

Adventure continued

So next morning JJ took Jon to work and I was so impressed how Joe took control. Made sure that Joci was put together, eating, got the drinks, brushed teeth and than JJ and I walked them to school.

I am picking up more accent with Joe than I thought and I feel like I too am talking a bit different.

Than JJ, Ron and I went to the Market in downtown Milton Keenes. Kind of a modern, square silver and glass area. And if you have to go to the toilet (our bathroom/restroom) you have to find them...and it is usually a walk.

We visited their version of WalMart (Argos), drove by a huge IKEA, a Home Depot type of store (B & Q) and Morrison (grocery store)....Lots of grocery type full service stores.

Back to the driving...WOW...I feel like we are flying and the round-the-bouts are big and fast. You have to have a lot of faith in the other drivers and them you but it seems to work. Jon and JJ have both adapted quick nicely to the driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment