Tuesday, January 12, 2010

YOGA

I would LOVE to be able to do yoga every day...and...I could, but I just need to put my mind to it and do it. Kind of like exercising and walking and eating right, etc. etc. etc. Classes I have taken in the past usually have given me more stress than relief from it. Everyone seems to know what they are doing, there's always the small "groupie" crew and I just can't breathe...isn't that what it is about????

Last night I took a class that was wonderful. It was led by Paula Bailey...a wonderful person who is so into "IT"!!!! Now by "it" I mean she just has that wonderful ability to calm and see ahead. (She does massages too and I can tell you...they are great!!!) The class was more smooth, calming yoga instead of stand on your head and balance yoga. (I couldn't do that even with a wall behind me!!).

When she talks it is like she is only talking to you. You feel the words throughout your whole body, not just thru your ears to the brain. It's a work out...I was sweating...but I also was not hurting.

I am so hoping that we can get this for a 6-weeks class in the future...maybe I'll get addicted enough to starting doing this daily...Stress be Gone...that would be great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment