Monday, January 4, 2010

We Live!!!

As many of you have been from what I hear, Ron and I were both sick over the holidays. Ron has almost recovered after 12 days and I am about 3 days behind him.

I have been sicker in the past but this one just dragged on and was exhausting. It took the wind out of me and I didn't want to go to bed at night because of...the coughing!!!! The coughing that curled up your toes and you had to get up to get any air! So with both of us exhausted and coughing it was just a "sick" house for a couple of weeks.

I even took 2 whole days off work. For those of you that really know me that just doesn't happen. I'm the one that just has to go to work. Although, I do think I'm getting smarter about that as I age. They really can get along without me for a day or two, especially if I can give it to them by going to work.

So, with lots of medicine and bed rest, couch rest and chair rest I do feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment