Thursday, February 18, 2021

REAL Snow

 OK, the "real" snow has arrived.  What I posted earlier is nothing.  I'm thinking way over two feet of snow!  I have been very happy that "they" are on it!  Downtown areas of Chicago is another story.  Side streets and alleys are a mess, however the main highways are pretty clear.

Our area is very good.  The main streets are taken care of, however our housing area is really pretty clear as well.  I guess the best way to say it is they are prepared.  The air is cold and you have to dress appropriately, but walking and walking the dogs so far has not been a problem.

When in AZ there were days that you could not walk because of the heat.  So I still state that you just trade on for the other.  Not outdoors in the high heat and not outdoors in the low temperatures and snow.

Anyway...this is a good place for -- It is what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment