Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS

Having read my blogs in the past and if you are a FB friend you know how I feel about being a grandma and grandchildren.....they are absolutely the BEST!

I miss our two little ones (Joe and Joci) in the UK and love, love, love seeing and talking to them on skype. I do not know what I would do if I could not do that. They are changing so much and growing up so fast. And...what an adventure they are having so young in their life. I am so fortunate to have been close to and involved with them while here in the States...being a part of them. I love seeing their eyes when they first see you and know the love.

Brandon too is changing so fast. He got a rough/late start and is busy catching up and doing it quickly. He is such a joy and so loving. He is not stingy with his hugs and kisses either. His smile and his love is priceless and he has me all wrapped up.

Now, welcome to Brody, 10-17-11. How it all comes back when you hold them up against you. The smell, the soft skin and hair. The little noises and movements. The feeling that is just not expressable (is that a word?). Your heart is making adjustments, folding him in with Joe, Joci, and Brandon. He is now part of our group. And I can't wait for him to give those hugs and kisses.

I'm telling you....Grandkids are the BEST!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment