Monday, June 20, 2011

Retirement

Who would have thought that the word "retirement" would be coming up so fast. Two years...that is if I retire.

Everyone has told me that there is no way I could retire. I wouldn't be able to NOT do anything. I guess that is what you think of when you use the word retirement...you literally retire...sit around and not do anything.

I agree that I do not believe I will be able to just sit around. Although I have become better at that than in the past.

I was told the other day that you must have something to retire TO. Not just retire FROM something. Makes sense. But finding that TO might not be so easy.

I think it is funny how some people know exactly what they want to do, what they enjoy most...all the wants and whats. This is not easy for me, I usually answer with a "I don't know!" I know more of the what I "don't" wants.:)

And for that matter a lot can happen in two years. That's for sure. We may all have to work a whole lot longer than we initially thought with the economy, etc.

I know that I will always be involved with Casting for Recovery. I know that my grandchildren are the "most" important to me....well, Ron too! But as for the rest of this "retirement" business, I am not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment