Monday, June 14, 2010

VACATION

I am very excited this year...Ron and I are going back to Indiana to visit with family this July 4th. It will be good to catch up on all the happenings, the new little ones and additions to the family. To see how the area has changed and to catch up with old friends.

Jennifer got the biggest kick with the look on my face when we told her over the weekend that yes we were going and that I did not have a ticket reservation to fly back yet (We are driving to Indiana and Ron is taking a "drive about" on the way home). I think she described it as pained anxiety. However, not to worry, I now have my one way ticket from Indiana to Phoenix so no more anxiety for me!!!

Back to Ron's "drive about" this year. Believe it or not Ron does NOT like the really hot weather so tries to be gone up north (camping or picking berries) or out and about for a few weeks to avoid the HOT weather. So this year it will be his trip back from Indiana. We both enjoy this time...he gets to see places he wants to go see and I get to stay at home and veg...do some of the things I like to do by myself. We both get a vacation this way. I know some people think that is odd but believe me we enjoy the free time.

I will miss our little ones and will have to take lots and lots of photos to show everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment