Tuesday, May 25, 2010

THANK YOU....

...Jennifer for putting the BUNCO registration/invitation on my BLOG so it can be downloaded.

Please everyone get your registration into me as soon as you can. It will sure help with the planning of this event. For those of you who have attended in the past...yes, it will be just as much fun and there will be lots of give-a-ways.

For those of you who will be new to this event...prepare for some fun! Please go to castingforrecovery.org to check out what this non-profit organization does for so many women who are Breast Cancer Survivors and you will not only have fun but be so touched by everything you read, especially the stories from so many women who have been able to attend a CFR retreat. I am one of them and believe me when you ask me I will definitely have lots to say.

CFR is in a fundraising mode at this time. We are planning for two retreats in 2011 and have to raise the monies it takes to put on each retreat. We are also setting up at least 5 volunteer groups in Arizona...North/South/East/West and Central. We will have a lead and a group who will be able to bring CFR to everyone in their area. This is very exciting and I hope that we will be able to not only reach every survivor but also everyone that can assist CFR in this journey.

Thank you all for your assistance and please let me know if I can answer any questions or assist you in any way.

Thanks!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment