Monday, November 16, 2009

Holidays

Do you believe the Holidays are almost here? In two weeks Thanksgiving and than Christmas!!!

I always think about Beth and Bill and the music they play when Beth starts talking about putting up her decorations and buying this and that and the music gets faster and faster and they start talking faster and faster. That's kind of how it really is.

Every year I make the comment that "...perhaps this year I just won't put up Christmas. It is such a hazzle, etc...." However, after getting the "looks" I go ahead and put it up. Afterall we have little ones and they do love the ornaments and lights. They have their own little tree with unbreakable ornaments that they can move around as often as they want. It's pretty cute.

One tradition I have started for the grandkids is a photo ornament each year for each of them. I get them from Michaels and they are dated. Something I can pass on to their parents and than on to them. They get a kick out of seeing themselves on the tree and I love looking at how much they change from year to year.

No comments:

Post a Comment