Friday, May 29, 2009

Why is it So Hard:

to get good, dependable help today? I know that there are a lot of VERY good, dependable help today...but...where are they?!!!!!!
I just hired an assistant which I believe will be excellent in the customer service area but cannot start working until the middle of June. So, I need a temp for about three weeks. This is what is hard. A temp...not a permanent person but someone that will work like a full time person. Someone that will give me 100% and believes that I am in charge not them. Someone that will do the job(s) they are given and not recreate them, or complain about them or just not do them. A responsible, considerate, nice person who gives the same customer service they want to receive. So, hopefully beginning next week this person will be sitting at the desk making an impression that if there was an opening they would definitely be recommended as a result of the work done as a temp.

Okay, off the soapbox...but I'm sure many of you know exactly where I'm coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment